Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

This week has yet again been busy! No one told me Senior year would be so... busy! Meetings class, hanging out with friends, planning things for Soccer Club. Plus the weather has been beautiful the past few days which makes going to class harder - because I want to be outside!
This weekend is looking to be a good one, some of my friends from home are coming to visit for a few days so I'm really excited to see them. However, I have two midterms on Monday and a paper due Wednesday. Therefore, I have to get most of my work and studying done before they get here so I can enjoy the weekend! Also exciting about this weekend is the Equinox Soccer Tournament! It is the first big event that the Soccer Club has planned and we are really looking for a great turn out! We are giving half of the proceeds to charity so it will be a good time for a good cause!
I'll post some pictures of the tournament probably sometime Monday night after I finish my midterms - I'll need a break to relax.
Coming up in two weeks is our first Fall Open House! If you are a prospective Mercyhurst Laker you should definitely come out! We will be giving tours, you can meet faculty from many different majors and current students as all well as talk to different clubs and organizations on campus. A great showing of what Mercyhurst has to offer! Hopefully you can make it out!
I'm off to study for my midterms and grab some lunch. I hope you have a great weekend!
After while crocodiles

No comments:

Post a Comment