Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh it's FINALLY FINALS!

Hey everyone!
Just one last blog before I take my last final and head down to the sunny, sandy beautiful warm beaches of Florida!! The past few days up here at the Hurst have been very busy for everyone! I have had a project and final paper due for my Applied Linguistics class on Tuesday and my last final is on Wednesday for Environmental Problem Solving! YAY Only one left!

The end of the term is always crazy with projects, presentations, tests and all that jazz. But I'm excited for a few very exciting things coming up in the next week and term! I start my Clinical 2 for Education - so scary/exciting! I can't wait to get into the classroom and meet my students and cooperating teacher! Shortly after we get back from Spring Break, we have Spring Tea for Ambassadors! This is the celebration for the whole club where the new pledges are inducted and receive their fantastic green jackets! For the Seniors it is the formal goodbye from the club. It's really fun - we sing, we give awards and after - we have tea! Also coming up is my final undergrad term here at Mercyhurst! I'll be back in the Fall to complete my Student Teaching (Capstone Clinical), but I'll walk this Spring with my classmates. (a little confusing I realize - but it all works out).

And last, but certainly not least! On Friday MSG and SAC announced that our SpringFest musician would be Sean Kingston this year! Springfest is a weekend long celebration at the end of the year with food, inflatables, games, music and a lot of fun! Plus on Friday night we have a FREE CONCERT for students - and this year it is Sean Kingston!! How awesome is that!?



So I've got a lot to look forward to in the next ten weeks! And you have a lot of great updates to look forward to as well!

Happy Days Readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment