Thursday, March 8, 2012

Last Spring Term!

Hey everyone!!

Spring term has just gotten started here at the Hurst! I came back up to Erie well rested and ready for Spring after spending a wonderful week in Marco Island, Florida relaxing on the beach with my friends!
We built a giant sand fort :)

As I mentioned in my previous post I am taking Clinical 2, but I'm also taking Pedagogy and Practice of Middle Level Education, as well as Language and Literacy II. The Clinical 2 class is one of my most important classes - I spend this whole term going into a local middle school two days a week and have a seminar on Friday Mornings.  Pedagogy and Practice focuses on teaching methods that we can use later in our classrooms. Language and Literacy II is a class that looks at how to teach kids to read, write and focus on how to promote literacy in all classes.

I really like my classes this term and am super excited to see what I will learn! I'm headed to dinner with my roommates shortly - it's Breakfast for Dinner in the cafe! :) Can't wait!!

Catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment