Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's the Last Week of Classes!!

That's right folks! It's officially the LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!! WOO HOO!!
This week is crazy busy with presentations, papers and getting ready to go home for summer! This week I have 3 presentations, one paper, one portfolio and a final due. I have done one presentation already - 1 down 2 to go! I am taking my Problem Solving final early on Friday. Which leaves me with only one final to take next Tuesday. One of the great things about college is that not all your classes have a 'final' - some have a paper or presentation due instead. I also am finishing up my practicum I have one day left tomorrow morning! I will be sad to not see the kids everyday, I have to say I've grown a bit attached!
Your basic EMTA bus
Today, we took a break from studying and went to see Thor (which was awesome) at the movie theater. One of the nice things about Mercyhurst is that even if you don't have a car you can still get off campus and do lots of fun things! There is a shuttle run by the Erie Metro Transit Authority (EMTA), the public bus service for the City of Erie, and you can take it anywhere! We have a special bus loop that runs from Mercyhurst up to the mall, restaurants, movie theaters, and grocery stores. You can also ride any of the EMTA buses for free when you show your Mercyhurst ID! This is especially great for freshmen who aren't allowed to bring cars to campus, or students who don't have car. It's also nice when you just don't want to spend money on gas.
So that friends is my little blip for now.... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment