Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday!

So, it's been awhile readers, I apologize profusely! This last week was mid-terms and I was quite the busy person! This week however promises to be much better - ie no more mid-terms and much warmer weather!
Over the weekend, Erie decided to become the wonderful place I know it is and warmed up to a balmy 75F (23C)! I played pick up soccer on Friday and Saturday! Saturday we played outside and it was awesome. It's really nice to get outside and play - it gets a little cramped in the gym after a while. Yesterday, I took my homework outside and sat in front of Zurn and enjoyed the sunshine as I worked on a few papers. I'm even happy about getting a little sun burnt from it! Intramural soccer officially starts this week - unfortunately our team has a bye the first week. So I'll report back next week with the intramural update :)
This weekend was the Spring Charity Ball, however, I decided not to go (I was playing soccer and doing homework). But from what I hear from my roommates and a lot of other people who did go - it was a blast! This year it was held at the Union Station downtown in Erie. The Station is a beautiful place for a dance, and their food is yummy! The Charity Ball is always a good time, lots of dancing, singing and just plain goofing around.
Coming up this weekend is Kids 'n' Sibs! My two brothers and one or two cousins are coming to visit and stay with me on Friday and Saturday! This year is a Circus theme weekend, so there should be lots of fun things to do! I have work to do this morning so I'll be back later this week with more to talk about!
Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment