Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 - It's a new year!

Hey everyone!
I hope you had a great Christmas/Holiday Season & New Years! I was happy to spend a relaxing two weeks at home visiting with family and friends. But now I'm back in Erie and snow is on the ground. We are just back into our 4th week and soon it will be time for midterms! I have projects coming up and I've started to plan out and think about what I need to do in the next few weeks!

I'm a member of the Senior Class Gift Committee and we have some fundraising activities and Senior Week coming up in the next month! Next week we have our Beer and Wine Tasting on campus where we will have local breweries and vineyards come in and talk to us about the different types of beers and wines they make. I'm super excited about it because it's one of the events I helped plan! Hopefully we will have a great turn out and everyone will have fun :)
Senior Class Gift logo and slogan

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment